Mesk tourney

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by smitty, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

So does this mean we'll be seeing you there...?

2. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Afraid not. Two or three weeks later and it'd be a possibility but there's no way I can take a four-day weekend off from work in early/mid April.

3. marichal

marichal Member

Quit. You do not need the moola. Your side play royals are enough to support your lofty living style all year.

LeftNut likes this.
  4. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

I like those Vettes guys. Mine is newer (81) than both of yours but it's worth less. It's a "plain Jane" T-Top but it looks pretty good.
    What year is marichal's?

5. marichal

marichal Member

Billy;
    Mine is a picture, so worth a tad bit less than yours. I wish the one in the picture was in a garage that I owned. I believe that is a 65- 66 model.
    Been hanging out in the southwest region of the country for most of the winter. I think it was the place to be weather-wise.

6. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

BJT member fbJeffy took home the 3rd place prize at Tama last Sunday. jonny21 made it to the semifinals. Congrats to both of you guys on jobs well done!!!

Billy C

gronbog and KenSmith like this.
  7. Jonny21

Jonny21 Active Member

Nice going, Jeff ! I blew out of Tama right after the wild card drawing for the final table, and had not heard how the finals went.

8. gronbog

gronbog Top Member

Jonny, you're on fire lately!

9. Jonny21

Jonny21 Active Member

Thanks, Gronbog. Been having some luck, for sure. See you at St. Ignace?

10. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

It's not all luck. I witnessed some astute play by both you and fbJeffy at Tama.

Billy C

11. FBJeffy

FBJeffy Member

Awe Thank You Billy, I have won tournaments in the pass, this was my best moments!!!!

12. FBJeffy

FBJeffy Member

Thank You very much, i felt so happy!

13. gronbog

gronbog Top Member

Yes -- I do have plans to come to St Ignace in June. Hope to see you and all the other regulars there!

14. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Next event at Tama (Meskwaki) is October 17-19. Email I received last night says everything remains the same which means 1st place is guaranteed (12k?) and 2nd thru 7th are based on turnout (100% of entry money is paid out).
    This event is always one of my favorites. It's very well ran by a group of very nice people!
    The BJT community is typically well represented here so it's nice in that respect, too.
    I'm hoping to see MANY of you there!!!

Billy C

15. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

I just noticed that 1st place has been increased to 15k "guaranteed". Nice!!!

16. Jonny21

Jonny21 Active Member

Excellent ! See you all there !

17. FBJeffy

FBJeffy Member

Can"t wait,I:be there with bells on lol!

18. deltaduke

deltaduke Active Member

Why don't one of you update the calendar with details of this tournament. Some of us from the South may want to come.

19. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Great idea. I will try to get that done today if I get time AND can figure out how to do it (my computer skills are lacking!)

Billy C

20. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

With help from deltaduke I was able to put this event on the calendar. The total purse is well more than the shown 15k as 1st place alone pays 15k "guaranteed". The total purse will be substantially more than 15k, I'm sure. I also had trouble getting the appropriate dates to show but the October 17th thru 19th dates are correct (Friday thru Sunday).

Billy C