Are there Backers in Blackjack tournaments?

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by Duy Tran, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drbass

Drbass Member

Duy Tran out loud

TLR, my only answer is that it's been a very slow news day/weelk/month in the blackjack tournament world. By the way, has anyone pronounced Duy Tran out loud? Interesting.

2. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

It's called "Different Strokes For Different Folks". You have 2 options:

1) Don't read this thread. That's what I do when a subject does not interest me. That way you will not get irritated.

2) Start a thread that interests you. There's only a few members that post with any regularity. If there were more, maybe, just maybe, there would be more things to talk about. :D

The beauty of this forum is that we talk serious at times and not so serious at other times. I think that policy is great. Adds a little variety to an otherwise dull computer screen. ;)

3. Fredguy

Fredguy New Member

This has been the most entertaining thread in this forum for the past several months.

If every member of this forum kicked in 50 cents, we could finance all of Duy Trans expenses for his next tournament. I, for one, would not even want a share of his winnings.:celebrate

4. Drbass

Drbass Member

What happened?

Duy Tran, what happened at the tournament? After all the buildup, we're eager to hear results.

5. Duy Tran

Duy Tran New Member

no money. I keep sports betting.

6. john garcia

john garcia New Member

bj and bj tournements

I am looking for a backer who is as honest as i am can travel has deep pockets and would like to retire i play tournements and tables when the situation is in my favor. i am closer to sixty than fifty and have a wealth of experience/looking for someone who wants to be in as long as they want not just until i get pumped back up. heart surgery cost me big time and the med's they were giving me cost me most of my eye sight for two years you would be empty to!! now i am of the med's that caused the sight problems and need to get pumped up again for good. you are in forever if you wish i am i mississippi at this time and ready to travel. 20 gets you 30 and that is realistic/two or three days..

J.Garcia gh48mw@yahoo.com

7. me2

me2 Member

Keep Score

What's people's records? Fourth, First, First, Third, Ninth....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.