Venetian Friday Night Sit & Go's

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by Joep, Mar 17, 2007.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

2. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Originally Posted by LeftNut
    All the skill in the world can't help you if she's determined to give you the shaft - or to help your opponents in amazing ways. A perfect example is the first Palms UBT final table last month - right, Joep?

Originally Posted by Joep
    Leftnut, without giving away to much information of an upcoming TV show,sometimes unorthodox plays will eventually come back to bite you on the ass. I'm sure you would agree to that. Thats all I will say about a Palms Final table for now.

Agreed wholeheartedly, Joep. But I can have a little fun giving you a bit of "the business" without revealing anything more than what UBT has already splattered all over their website, eh? ;)

BTW, thanks for the explanation of the UBT 20/10 chip stack situation and how it came to be.
    Makes perfect sense.

3. Joep

Joep Active Member

Foot Powder

Fred paper and pencil is crossing the line as far as tools on a tournament table being allowed. I would be willing to let you remove your shoes and socks and have access to an additional 10 digits. But under one condition they(Your Feet) need to remain under the table at all times. The thought of that sight above the rim of the table is a sight that will hamper my chip counting vision.​

Joep​

4. duro

duro New Member

chip count at elimination

dont they do a chip count and announce everyones chip count before each elimination round ?

5. Joep

Joep Active Member

Yes all players chips are counted and announced prior to all elimination hands. It really is a player friendly tournament. That is hard to find these days, with high juice pulled out and small prize pools, its not easy to find a good tournament to play in these days.

The Venetian UBT Circuit Event that takes place on Saturday May 12 actually pays out more than is being collected.This is called an overlay and that is what smart players should look for first, when they have more than one tournament to chose from.

Hope to see most of you at the Venetian this Saturday.

Joep

Last edited: May 8, 2007
  6. Orca

Orca New Member

What time is the tournament?

Time? Not all day is it?

7. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

OOOPS! I deleted my info to Orca that was to the wrong game...